4.08.2016

Shawl Style

I am thrilled that so many of you liked my little piece in the Knit and Crochet Now Newsletter on ways to wear a shawl.  A few of you wished you could see other shawls shown in the same manners.  Well, luckily, I had the Rafael Shawl in my studio!  Here is what Candi Jensen's gorgeous shawl looks like as a cardi, vest, and wrap. (for details, go check out the newsletter!)

Cardi
I love how the edging really shines on the front panels of the cardi.  I also love how the extra depth gives you great batwing sleeves or cocoon sweater feel.































Vest
I love the cozy look of the vest.  Plus I see it with a great big shawl pin or belt for that extra polished look.


































Wrap
I am not sure, but I think I love the back as much or more then the front!  No saying you can't wear it the other way around!

Wrap Style- Front
Wrap Style- Back

























Hope they inspired you to break out your shawls and play!

No comments: