3.20.2015

Crochet Booth at Pittsburgh Knit and Crochet Festival

Since we are so close to the festival. I can not wait to share with you all the lovelies we will have for sale.  Its a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  Lots of things we just love and hope you do too.  You can find us in Booth #65-66 which is in the area in front of the doors to the main marketplace, nice and convenient to come chat crochet before you run to class.  We will have a big sign that says "CROCHET" so hopefully you won't be able to miss us!

Here are some of our goodies:




Bar Maids  We got Lo Lo To Go Bars, they are their smaller size of the big lotion bar.  Perfect to toss in your yarn bag.  I have one in mine and use it before I work all the time.  We also have TONS of their trial size for sale, so if you just want to try before buying a bar you can.  I also love those.  I have a bunch in my diaper bag for when I need it on the go.  Speaking of on the go, we also have Lo Lo Lips, so you can keep chatting not stop while at the festival.







SOAK  I love Soak.  And this year we have their small 3oz bottle for any hand washing or cold soak blocking.  Plus we have their Flatter spray which is perfect for ironing or spray blocking special projects.  And if you are not quite sure, we will have a ton of trial size for sale.  I use those in my suitcase for the oops when I am on the road.







Bamboo So Fine Yarn by Kristin Omdahl    My fellow designer and good friend is sending her amazing yarn for us too.  Finding bamboo is not an easy task, and with summer coming up, she has the perfect yarn to use.  Her yarn comes in 2 weights fine and sport, both are perfect for summer and spring crocheting.  As a bonus, you get a trial size of her Wrapture Wash to hand wash your creation once its done, plus a link to download a collection of projects for each yarn.






The Crochet Dude Hooks and Notions  If you don't know Drew yet, then you are in for a treat.  You are just going to LOVE spending time with him in Pittsburgh.  He is one of my favorite people and I couldn't me more thrilled to have him here in our city.  With him, he is bringing a collection of his Crochet Dude line of hooks and notions.  There is something for all in his collection.






The Crochet Dude Yarn Line  We are also lucky because he is bringing with him his collection of yarn.  You can get his yarn in shawl kits.  What a great bonus!  Great yarn plus a pattern to use!






Amelia and Wiggles Yarn Line  Rebecca and Karen are going to be manning the booth while Drew and I are off teaching.  As you know they are true experts on all crafts, so not only are they fantastic to talk to but they are bringing their yarn line as well.  I love their yarn and they will have even more for the show.  They will have kits of some of my patterns, but also brand new yummy yarn to try.




Crochet By Faye Patterns  As before, I will have my menu board of patterns.  All you want and more, all will be for sale at the show only for 4$.




Books, DVDs  I will also have all my books and DVDs available as well.  If you couldn't get into one of my classes, you might like to take a DVD of one of them in stead.




I can't wait to see you there.  It will be very exciting in the new location!


No comments: